Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Looking for Comments

it's depressing to look at one (or all of) my blog posts and see at the bottom, "No Comments." I know that people (some people) are reading what I'm writing, and they let me know--sometimes--on Facebook, but why doesn't anyone comment on the blog? So, I'm going to try something. I bought that game, Vertell?s. "Less small talk. More genuine conversations."
I haven't played it yet, and maybe I won't anytime soon, so I'm going to pick one of the cards and ask the question. I want to see how many people will answer it. Here's one: "What is one of the most valuable lessons you have learned?" So, let's hear it from the boys--and girls. Go to the bottom of this page and hit "Comment." And then do so.

2 comments:

  1. So many lessons! And you taught me some. Just wanted to comment to say I do read many of your posts and also to check in with a big Valentine HI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My valuable lessons have to be "time qualified", as do most other people's. A valuable lesson of many years ago may have been forgotten but could have formed the foundation for much, if not all, of any success I've had since that date. At the same time, I'm still learning. As an example, until very recently, I didn't realize that three dots were okay but 4 were a strict NO-NO ...
    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or ask questions. I love the feedback