Wednesday, January 2, 2019

2019 Decision

I think I'm going to start posting some (maybe all) of my short stories here. I may or may not ever see them in print, but at least here my friends and visitors to my blog can read them if they like. I'll still add my pithy comments and complaints and essays from time to time, but if you're not interested you can skip them. I'll identify the stories as fiction and pick one today to post. If you read anything here, let me know, please. It keeps me going.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to follow you Patty. We all need encouragement. It's a little bit gratifying that the one that told me not to put so many on the blog says she's going to put'em all on the line. Looking forward to it ….. Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. But not all at once, James. One at a time, once a week. But you are right, we all need encouragement, and I thank you so much for that. I'll try to do the same for you.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or ask questions. I love the feedback